Smoothies have become very popular lately due to their nutritional value. They have become a vital part of a healthy lifestyle and can be made with a variety of combinations of fruits, raw vegetables, nutritional supplements, dairy, non dairy substitutes and fruit juices.
I usually make fruit smoothies for my girls for snack and add a protein supplement. The recipe I have shared consists of multiple fruit flavors and made slightly thick in consistency so the flavors don’t mix and you get this rainbow effect. It’s pleasing to the eye with its vibrant colors and children love it. You can do any combination of flavors to suit the need of your family.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and share with family and friends. Please don’t forget to like, comment and leave a review. I would really appreciate it if you can follow me on all my social media platforms, the links are below to my youtube channel and my instagram.
- 3 Tbsp Greek Yogurt (Greek Gods Honey Vanilla)
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Water
- 1 Whole Frozen Banana
- ¼ cup Frozen Blueberries
- ¼ cup Frozen Pineapple
- ¼ cup Frozen Mango
- ¼ cup Frozen Strawberries
- ¼ cup Frozen Peaches
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- In a blender add ¼ cup coconut water, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries and 1 tbsp Greek yogurt and blend. Add that to the bottom of a cup (divide in 2 portions)
- Now add frozen pineapple, mango, ¼ cup coconut water and 1 tbsp Greek yogurt and blend again. Add that slowly on top of the blueberry banana smoothie avoid mixing both flavors.
- Lastly, blend frozen strawberries, peaches, remaining yogurt, coconut water and 2 tbsp orange juice. Bled until smooth and pour on top of the pineapple/mango layer. Again avoid going fast to mix the 2 layers.