Cinnamon Dolce Latte is my favorite fall drink, say what? I know it’s not necessarily a fall drink if you come to think of it. I am not big on pumpkin or pumpkin spice so when days start getting shorter and the air starts getting crisp and chilly I like to indulge on warm drinks. Now cinnamon dolce is a warm caramel and spicy cinnamon drink that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside on a chilly fall night.
Not everyone has an espresso maker at home, so the recipe below has instructions for both kinds of people. Those with an espresso maker and those without. Simply brew 6 oz double strength coffee, 3 oz equals to 2 shots of espresso which is enough for 1 tall size cup or 8 oz cup of latte.
It’s a very simple recipe and you cant go wrong with it on a chilly fall evening! If you like this recipe please don’t forget to like, comment and share with family and friends. Please don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow my instagram page. Links are located at the bottom of this page.
Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- 6 oz double strength coffee (4 shots espresso)
- 16 oz milk (full fat)
- 6 tbsp cinnamon dolce syrup (strabucks brand)
- cinnamon powder for garnish
- In a sauce pan heat milk and froth it with a handheld frother.
- Brew 6 oz double strength coffee or 4 shots of espresso if available.
- In the bottom of a mug add 3 tbsp of cinnamon dolce syrup, to this add 3 oz of double strength coffe or 2 shots of espresso.
- Now add 8 oz of milk to the mug, top it with a 1/4 inch layer of froth.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder for garnish.