A breaded chicken cutlet with melted baked cheese, served with tomato sauce and a side of spaghetti and or bread.
Servings: 2 People
- 1 Lb chicken breast (2 pcs)
- ½ Pkg Thin spaghetti (Braille)
- ¾ cup Breaf crumbs
- ½ Cup All purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Mozerella cheese
- ¾ Cup Marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Wostershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp Crushed red chili
- Salt to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Butterfly the boneless chicken breast, and marinate with ¾ tbsp black pepper, salt to taste and 2 tbsp wostershire sauce for at least 2 hours.
- In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Make an assembly line with apf, egg wash and bread crumbs. Roll the chicken breast in apf, dip it in egg and coat in bread crumbs. Let the chicken rest for 15 mins in the freezer before frying.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the chicken cutlet until golden on both sides. Rest for 10 minutes.
- In a cast iron skillet, arrange 4 aluminum foil pcs, place your fried cutlets on it and top it off with mozzarella cheese. Spray with oil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and golden.
- In a sauce pan heat 1 tbsp butter, to this add marinara sauce. Now season with salt to taste, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes. Once heated thru, set it aside until ready to use.
- Boil pasta according to pkg direction.
- Heat butter in a skillet, to this add your pasta directly from the pot once it’s aldente. Roll spaghetti in the butter, to this add black pepper and Italian seasoning. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour sauce in the bottom of the serving plate, top it off with spaghetti, serve the Parmesan chicken cutlet on the side. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and a sprinkle of Italian season.