Cheddar Jalapeño Burger
Servings: 4 People
- 2 Lbs Ground beef (Chuck)
- 6 Tbsp House seasoning (Recipe follows)
- 2 Tbsp Wostershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Jalapeño sliced
- 4 Slices Cheddar cheese (Cheese of choice)
- 4 Brioche buns
- Lettuce shredded
- 1 Steak tomato sliced
- Red onion sliced
- 5 Slices Dill pickles chopped
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1.5 Tbsp Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 3 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Paprika powder
- In a bowl marinate the ground beef with the house seasoning and wostershire sauce. Do not over mix the meat to avoid the meat from toughening during cooking.
- Divide the meat into 4 portions and form patties. Make sure the patties are bigger than the diameter of the bun. Lightly press the meat in the center with your thumb.
- Heat a cast iron skillet, now add 3 tbs oil to the skillet. Add the patties and cook on each side for 4-6 minutes. Now turn off the heat, place the sliced cheese and jalapeño slices on the patty, cover the skillet with a lid so the cheese can melt.
- Now heat a separate flat pan, grease it with oil and toast the buns on both side.
- Assemble the burger to your preference.
- In a bowl mix mayo, ketchup, mustard and the sriracha sauce, to this add chopped pickled slices.
- In a mason jar mix all the spices, and store it for future use.